Promas is a family-owned business that focuses on the single-family residential property manager and that cares about our client's success. For over 25 years we've worked one-on-one with over 3,000 companies helping our customers meet regulatory requirements, navigate audits, and weather unexpected staffing issues. We strive to provide excellent customer support helping our users increase productivity, minimize errors, and grow their business. Many of our users have no accounting experience in a business where they need to be accountable. Our software maintains solid accounting records for accountants and non-accountants alike. Our staff has the experience to help.
OUR SUPPORT STAFF
Our experienced support staff has decades of experience helping property managers get the most out of our software; get advice on best practices for accurate bookkeeping; get help navigating tax filing and produce the reports needed for an audit. If it is related to property management, we will do our best to help you find the answers you need.
PROMAS offers a variety of online and one-on-one support to users including downloadable "how-to" documents, webinars, PROMAS Academy Employee Training videos, and telephone support.
The PROMAS support team serves our users by answering questions about the functions of the PROMAS programs. Calls are taken in the order they are received. Each call to the help desk may be limited to 30 minutes depending on the backlog at the time.
The Support Team will:
• Explain how PROMAS can best handle your specific requirements.
• Explain how the different modules of the program work and interact.
• Help you organize your profiles and ledgers to receive the maximum benefit of the program.
• Address and resolve error messages, explaining what the probable cause and solutions may be.
• Track down problems with specific owner/tenant balances for a particular situation.
• Review your chart of accounts to identify any obvious mismatches.
• Guide you to the appropriate topic in our program Help and our How To pdf documents.
• Answer a myriad of miscellaneous questions regarding training classes, print drivers, check styles, windows resources…
• Receive and process your requests for improvements to the program.
We can provide limited support and convert data from many of our legacy products:
The Landlord (DOS), Landmaster (DOS), RPM (DOS), PROMAS (DOS), PROMAS (Windows 3.1), PROMAS for Associations (Windows 3.1)
We maintain a historical site here: http://www.rpmeasy.com